Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Next Generation Contact Lenses and Visual Prostheses Market, 2019-2030.”
- A detailed review of the landscape of novel ophthalmic products, highlighting the different categories of contact lenses and visual prostheses (bionic eye technologies) developed / being developed by various players across the world. It features information on the purpose of development (therapeutic, drug delivery, and diagnosis / monitoring), current development status, target indication(s), type of product, type of organization (industry or non-industry) and location of company headquarters.
- An analysis of the key promotional strategies that have been adopted by the developers of marketed products, namely ChromaGen™, CUSTOMFLEX® ARTIFICIALIRIS, EYEMATE®, Hyper-CL™, Implantable Miniature Telescope and SENSIMED Triggerfish®.
- Brief profiles of the novel technologies that are being developed to expand the functionality of contact lenses; each profile features an overview of the technology, along with details on its working mechanism, information on application areas, type of products, key benefits, technical specifications and important details related to the developer company.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents granted / filed related to next generation contact lenses and visual prostheses since 2013, highlighting the prevalent and emerging related to the innovation in this domain. The analysis takes into consideration the type of patent, regional applicability, CPC classification, emerging focus areas, leading industry / non-industry players (in terms of the number of patents filed / granted), and patent valuation.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, covering RD agreements, product development agreements, product commercialization agreements, service alliance and acquisitions; the analysis is based on multiple parameters, such as the type of agreement, type of organization, and focus area in terms of product application and target indication.
- A study of prevalent and emerging trends, and the popularity of next generation contact lenses and visual prostheses, as observed on the social media platform, Twitter. The analysis takes into consideration the tweets posted on the platform, between 2013 and 2018 (till mid-October).
- A list of key opinion leaders (KOLs) in this domain, featuring a 2X2 analysis to assess the relative experience of certain individuals, who were shortlisted based on their contributions (in terms of involvement in various clinical studies) to this field. It includes a schematic world map representation, highlighting the geographical locations of eminent scientists / researchers engaged in this domain. In addition, it presents an analysis assessing the credibility and (relative) level of expertise of different KOLs based on number of publications, number of citations, number of clinical trials, number of affiliations and extent of professional network.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of Product
- Contact Lenses
- Visual Prostheses
- Type of Lenses
- Therapeutic Contact Lenses
- Drug-eluting Contact Lenses
- Diagnostics and Monitoring Contact Lenses
- Target Indication
- Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
To request for Sample Report - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/244/request-customization.html
- Key Geographical Region
- North America
The report includes detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following experts:
- Michal Shavit (Head of Sales and Marketing, EyeYon Medical)
- Mark E. Byrne (Co-Founder and Chief Technical Officer, OcuMedic)
- Praful Doshi (Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Technical Officer, Leo Lens Technology)
For more information please click on the following link:
Key Questions Answered
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
- Who are the leading industry players engaged in the next generation contact lenses and visual prostheses market?
- How many patents have been filed to protect the novel intellectual property generated within this domain?
- What are the recent developments and enabling technologies that are likely to influence the future of next generation contact lenses?
- Who are the Key Opinion Leaders across different regions worldwide?
- For which disease indications are next generation contact lenses and visual prostheses being developed?
- What are the key factors that are likely to influence the evolution of this market?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Ophthalmic Drugs Contract Manufacturing Market: Focus on Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Finished Dosage Forms (Ophthalmic Drops, Emulsions, Gels, Injections, Lotions, Ointments, Suspensions, and Tablets / Capsules), 2020-2030
- Large Volume Wearable Injectors Market (5th Edition), 2020-2030: Focus on Bolus, Basal and Continuous Delivery Devices
- Global Autoinjectors Market (3rd Edition), 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis