The Pneumatic Cylinder Market is expected to grow from USD 1.51 Billion in 2018 to USD 1.95 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 3.2%. Advances in pneumatic cylinders are a key factor in the rapid growth of the global market for pneumatic cylinders.
Pneumatic cylinders offer benefits such as fast cylinders movement, low maintenance costs and cleanliness. The air used in pneumatic cylinders also prevents complications from the internal parts of the system because the air is dry and free of moisture. In many end - user industries, these factors increase the adoption of pneumatic cylinders.
In addition, the integration of IoT with pneumatic cylinders and high demand from the food processing industry to comply with regulatory standards are some of the factors that have a positive impact on the growth of the global market for pneumatic cylinders.
To get sample PDF copy of the report, visit @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1316
Leading Companies operating in the Global Pneumatic Cylinder Market:
Aventics (Germany), Airtec Pneumatic (Germany), SMC Corporation (Japan), Parker Hannifin (US), Emerson Electric (US), Sheffer Corporation (US), Festo GmbH (Germany), Ashun Fluid Power Co., Ltd. (Taiwan), Bimba Manufacturing (US) and Univer (Italy).
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Pneumatic Cylinder Market is expected to grow from USD 1.51 Billion in 2018 to USD 1.95 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 3.2%. Advances in pneumatic cylinders are a key factor in the rapid growth of the global market for pneumatic cylinders.
- On the basis of Application, the Industrial Machinery segment is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period due to the recovery of the global economy, the development of emerging countries, the expansion of Chinese industrial expenditure, the automotive market, the increase in pneumatic cylinder consumption will be significant.
- On the basis of Type, the pneumatic cylinder market is segmented into single-acting cylinders and double-acting cylinders. The segment of double-acting cylinders is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 4.89% during the forecast period due to the different advantages of double-acting pneumatic cylinders.
- Asia Pacific is forecasted to grow the highest at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast year and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. Increasing government infrastructure investment leads to a high demand for earth moving equipment, which in turn increases the market for pneumatic cylinders.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Application, Product and regional analysis.
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Industrial Machinery
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Single-acting cylinder
- Double-acting cylinder
Request discount on the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1316
Market Segmentation by key geographical regions:
North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of EU)
Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East Africa (U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Major offerings of the Pneumatic Cylinder market report:
- In-depth analysis of the Pneumatic Cylinder market along with present and emerging trends
- Forecast estimations to assist in formulating investment strategies
- Assessment of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and risks of the market
- SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, and Investment Return Analysis
- Financial analysis and market position of the dominant players of the market
To know more about the “Pneumatic Cylinder Market” report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pneumatic-cylinder-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiries, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Explore our related report from different Publications: