The global Organic Soil Amendments Market size is expected to reach USD 8.4 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 10.6%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth is driven by factors such as increasing awareness regarding the benefits of good soil management and use of soil amendments to improve soil quality, thereby ensuring good crop growth and health, as well as high crop yield. Soil amendments fall under the two broad categories of organic and inorganic soil amendments. Organic soil amendments are generally sourced from various natural materials, whereas inorganic soil amendments are either man-made or mined.
Rising demand for soil amendments among farmers is accelerating market growth. Growing focus on different ranges of agrochemicals is also predicted to support revenue growth of the market. Demand for fruits and vegetables with added soil amendments is relatively high because of several benefits associated with plant health as well as development, including increased root growth and soil content. Additionally, other factors such as rising concerns regarding soil health and growing demand for high quality crops globally are contributing significantly to growth of the market to a significant extent.
Get a sample copy of the Report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3957
Top Players in the Global Organic Soil Amendments Market:
Bayer (Germany), BASF (Germany), UPL Limited (India), ADAMA Agricultural Solutions (Israel), FMC Corporation (US), and Nufarm (Australia).
Some key findings from the report
- In terms of crop type, the fruits vegetables segment revenue is expected to increase significantly going ahead. Growth of this segment is attributed to rising consumption of soil amendments for cultivating these crops, especially in countries in Asia Pacific and North America. Moreover, the use of soil amendments for growth of fruits and vegetables aids in increasing organic content in soil, along with enhancing root growth.
- Application of organic matter as a substrate for development of agricultural crops and beneficial microorganisms is garnering rising attention among growers, plant pathologists, regulators, and agronomists. These organic inputs provide nutrients to the soil, resulting in a considerable change in root growth, which is ideal for survival of crops and the proliferation of microorganisms.
- Based on form, the market is segmented into dry and liquid. The liquid form segment is gaining traction in the market as liquid form is more popular among farmers owing to its effectiveness in application and various associated benefits including efficacy rate over dry forms and high application capability.
- The North America market is projected to account for largest share in terms of revenue due to increasing demand for and consumption of organic foods in countries in the region.
Read full Report Description@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/soil-amendments-market
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Polysaccharide derivatives
- Humic acid
- Other inorganic amendments (calcium carbonate, dolomite, crushed shells, and marlstone)
Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Cereals grains
- Oilseeds pulses
- Fruits vegetables
- Other crop types (turfs, ornamentals, plantation crops, forages, and fiber crops)
Soil Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Request a customized copy of the report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3957
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370