Penetration of tablets and smartphones, expansion in wireless network technology and government efforts to promote healthcare mobility are key factors contributing to the high CAGR for the market during the forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Healthcare Mobility Solutions market was valued at USD 31.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 152.68 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 21.8 percent. Healthcare mobility solutions are expected to result in better patient outcomes by reducing the number of hospital readmissions. It facilitates workers and staff to access information while reducing costs and managing risks. In this industry, mobility is making digital transformation a reality by enabling practitioners, business stakeholders, patients and users throughout the spectrum to do exciting new things. For this reason, it’s vitally important to view mobility not just through an IT lens, but also by understanding that mobility is a key demand for all healthcare constituents.
The use of mobility solutions in the form of mobile technologies and applications can create a potential to make a transition across healthcare provision facilities, leading to fewer hospital readmissions and better patient outcomes. This solution allows workers and staff of the ecosystem to access critical information quickly and more efficiently. By making adequate use of mobile technologies, the employees can present patient care more economically, improve response time, and augment patient output along with reducing risks and expenses.
Get a sample copy of the global Healthcare Mobility Solutions market report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2175
According to the latest market research report by Reports and Data, the global pharma healthcare market is estimated to reach a market size of during the forecast period. Steady revenue growth of the global pharma healthcare market is primarily driven by factors such as rising prevalence of chronic and acute diseases across the globe, rise in global geriatric population, growing awareness of health wellness among the population, and growing need for advanced healthcare services. Other key factors providing impetus to the global market revenue growth are increasing availability of next-generation diagnostic solutions and treatment options – especially in developing countries around the world – growing demand for advanced drugs and therapeutics, rise in research development activities in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, increasing public and private investments in the healthcare sector, and rising healthcare expenditure of consumers.
Market revenue growth is further driven by factors such as rising cases of COVID-19 worldwide, rapidly rising hospital admission rates, growing demand for rapid COVID-19 diagnostic test kits, increased government spending on COVID-19 vaccine development, increasing adoption of telehealth and telemedicine worldwide, and growing need for remote patient monitoring for geriatric patients.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The mHealth application segment is expected to grow at a substantial rate of 22.5% during the forecast period
- Development of the next generation of mobile internet technology promises better internet speeds and highly reliable connections through smartphones and other devices. It is expected to revolutionize the field of telemedicine, connecting the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) devices by establishing seamless connectivity. These factors ensure smooth connectivity at the time of video consultations, besides, to easily share data files.
- Cloud systems with mobile apps containing secure links allows the professionals to get access to EHRs whenever they want. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act or HIPAA-compliant mobile device management strategies are predicted to gain traction among the professionals.
- Mobility’s potential in the industry may be limitless, given the rapid pace of the technology’s improvement in delivering greater performance for equivalent or even less cost. This is important in helping the organizations to re-engineer their clinical workflows to improve productivity, reduce errors, speed time to diagnosis and treatment, cut costs, improve patient engagement, ensure compliance and improve compensation levels.
- The CHRONIC Care Act of February 2018 encourages the use of flexible new tools to better manage care for individuals. As per CMS 2015 to 2016 data the Chronic Care Management (CCM) benefited patients, providers, and payers. Patients save approximately USD 200 per year, and Payers average saving is USD 888 per member per year.
Global Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market Report: Regional Segmentation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East Africa
Regional Overview of the Global Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market:
The global Healthcare Mobility Solutions market report covers the key regional markets including North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East Africa. Under this section, the report highlights the major regions in the global Healthcare Mobility Solutions market and discusses the regional market share, market size, revenue contribution, distribution channels, sales networks, and other key elements.
Top Players in the Global Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market:
Oracle Corporation (U.S.), SAP SE (Germany), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), Zebra Technologies (U.S.), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), ATT Inc. (U.S.), Cisco Systems (U.S.), Omron Corporation (Japan), and Airstrip Technologies Inc. (U.S.), among others that together constitute a competitive global healthcare mobility solutions market.
Request a customized copy of the Healthcare Mobility Solutions market report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/healthcare-mobility-solutions-market
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.