It is already an accepted fact that Halal Certification in Estonia take care of ethical and health values of the products eligible for human consumption. However, we have a vast market of over 1.5 billion consumers scattered all over the globe. With the ever growing demand for certified halal consumer products there is a dire need for the manufacturers to get their products certified in addition to following the quality standards. It will enable them to win the consumer trust both from the Muslim and as well as non-Muslim consumers as it is thoroughly scrutinized from the process flow to ingredients, enough for detecting any doubtful elements.
Why halal certification?
- With a global consumer base of about 1.9 billion Muslims across 112 countries, the Halal market size is estimated to be worth trillions of US Dollars.
- The booming Muslim population in the Middle East, North South Africa, South and South Asia, the former Soviet Union, and China present a lucrative chain for the food market.
- Today, the two largest markets for Halal products are Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
- These areas equal more than 400 million Muslim consumers.
- There is an increasing demand for Halal certified products.
- As Muslims do only eat Halal food, however, non-Muslims can eat Halal food
- A Halal certificate is a guarantee that products comply with the Islamic dietary requirements.
- Halal Registration in Estonia can enhance the marketability of your products.
- If you are exporting or planning to export to Muslim countries, then the Halal certificate will allow you to meet one of the important requirements by the importing countries.
Implementation as per the standards:
- You know that implementing the system standards in your organization has many benefits as well as getting you ahead of the competition.
- You also know that being independently assessed and certified with various international system standards gives you credibility and helps attract new customers.
- However, you may not have the required resources and expertise, and time in house to achieve this on your own.
- We can show how and where to get this required additional support.
Advantages of Halal Certification:
- Improvement in the brand image by fulfilling different consumer requirements.
- Prospects of penetrating a worldwide Halal food market of over 1.5 billion people.
- A sound edge is attained over the competitors.
- Strict rules are maintained relating to the private sanitation of facilities in addition to the other obligatory hygienic practices observed on the premises.
- It is more promotable and marketing is more attractive, with a distinct logo of Halal recognition on all the products.
- Improvement in the food quality by stringent quality assurance policy as per international standards.
- Halal Certification services in Estonia insignia is a trustworthy, autonomous, and dependable acknowledgment to back Halal food claims.
- Improved advertisement and acceptance of products in Muslim countries/markets.
How to get HALAL Consulting services in Estonia?
If you are wondering how to get HALAL Consultants in Estonia, never give it a second thought approaching Certvalue with a 100% track record of success without any fail in the certification process. HALAL services in Estonia are easy and simple with Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert or you can also write an enquiry to email@example.com so that one of our experts shall contact you at the earliest to provide the best possible solution available in the market.