Hajj is an exceptionally rewarding religious obligation. Al thought Hajj is an enlightening experience for Pilgrims but it is a laborious journey. For people going the first time to visit the Holy Kabah to perform Hajj must be acquainted with essential and useful tips. For people aiming to visit Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah, they can avail All Inclusive Cheap umrah packages to be a part of this holy Journey.
- Patience is the key to starting this spiritual journey. Among the lessons of Hajj, Patience stands first.
- You must understand the soul of Hajj and why are you going.
- Hajj is a laborious and physical journey you must be in a good state of health. Being in a healthy state is vital for Hajj. Bearing in mind walking distance could be up to 20 miles, Pilgrims must exercise before leaving for Hajj.
- Vaccination certificates for Covid-19 and Yellow fever vaccinations are needed to obtain entry visas for Hajj and Umrah.
- Must have extra copies of documents in case anything gets lost, so keep extra copies in different bags in case you lose anything, you will have a backup copy.
- Prepare a list of prayers in case you forget something to pray. It’s better to list it down than to regret it later.
- Some obligatory vaccinations are required by Saudi officials. So make sure you carry all health certificates in case they can be requested by the authorities.
- Create a small amenity kit for your stay in Mina stays to have everything in hand. You may carry extra sheets, a camping mattress and a travel pillow for a comfortable stay. Some essentials like a small backpack, slippers, plastic cups, travel toiletries, and tissues.
- Bring extra water, snacks and fruits as the Hajj terminal does not have any facilities. You may carry a travel mat, a pillow and a pocket-sized dua book to acquire the maximum of every moment.
- Acknowledge that toilets in Mina and the Hajj terminal are basic and few, and make sure you limit your water intake and food consumption before entering the plane to Jeddah during Hajj.
- You can get dehydrated during Hajj, so make sure while you are staying in your room to take plenty of water to fill the insufficiency of water.
- People push each other during Tawaf which is not so pleasant part of Hajj and Umrah. Embrace yourself with patience as it’s something expected. Women should stay close to their Mahrams as there is no gender segregation in pushing.
- Take a comfortable pair of shoes because a good amount of walking is needed also keep in mind the hot weather that heat could impact your feet. It is advised to carry sports sandals with socks to stop the blisters.
People approaching from the UK can book Cheap December umrah packages UK in advance to live their dream to witness the glorifying house Of ALLAH and obtain this divine command.