Interesting 40+ Persuasive Essay Topics
A persuasive essay is a type of essay that attempts to convince the reader. It is not the complex type of essay that it sounds like. However, some students consult the essay writing service writers and get help from them for their essay assignments.
For a good essay, you need a great essay topic. The persuasive essay topics are not very difficult, but choose the one you can easily write about. Also, if you have a good topic, you can easily write the essay without any difficulty.
However, you can also ask someone to write essay for me if you need professional writing help.
Persuasive Essay Topics
The following are the topics that you will use for your persuasive essay given an essay writer.
- Should be assisted suicide be legal for people who suffer from a terminal illness?
- Drivers should have to take three courses before getting a license.
- Museums are the dying reservoir of arts and culture.
- Parents should teach their children about drugs at a young age
- We should all learn how to grow our own fruit and vegetables.
- Should people be allowed to keep exotic animals at home?
- What consequences will bring the law that allows adults were weapons?
- Should smoking become an illegal activity?
- Should newspapers and magazines move to a completely online format?
- An integral aspect of education is art and music programs in public schools.
- Should the federal government permit or ban the death penalty?
- Write an essay about the impact of the body positivity movement.
- Movies today are better than they were in our parent's generation.
- Is change management important to the company’s development?
- Why should soda drinks not be served in school cafeterias?
- Prospective parents should be required to take parenting classes.
- Parents must limit the number of time children spends watching TV.
- Nuclear weapons are an effective deterrent against foreign attack.
- Should students have to stop playing a sport if their grades aren’t high enough?
- Should addiction counselling and treatment be covered by health insurance?
- Which type of preventive measure could stop high school bullying?
- The role of social media on the lives of younger generations
- School uniforms as means to help avoid discrimination based on social class
- Should vitamins and supplements be more tightly regulated?
- Does doing homework actually help students learn more?
- Students should have tablet PCs instead of textbooks
- Parents should explain to their kids that alcohol and cigarettes are bad.
- Do you think video games help children learn and develop thinking skills?
- We should value the elders in our society and learn from their wisdom.
- Environmentally endangered sites should not allow tourism
- There should be limits to freedom of religion.
- Recycling should be a legal requirement for every household.
- Barbie dolls have a negative effect on the upbringing process.
- Should schools be required to teach courses about standardized testing?
- Would plastic bullets be used by the police instead of living bullets?
- Should the Federal government have to balance the budget?
- The only healthy way to lose weight is to eat less and exercise.
- Is internal promotion always better than external promotion?
- Why should we stop the production of nuclear weapons from having more peace?
- We should abolish the jury system and give sole power to judges.
- Whose side do you support: vegetarians or meat-eaters?
- Barack Obama deserves to be printed on the new US banknotes
- Should people be banned from owning aggressive dog breeds?
You get a complete list of persuasive essay topics but need more essay topics; visit a paper writing service.
Also, if you think about how I write my essay like professionals, hire an essay writer.